A recent posting on Repeat Atlanta caused a lot of controversy concerning Atlantic Station. With a lot of response to the posting, The Repeaters deemed it necessary to get a final vote and here are the results:
1. Decent, but needs improvement(s) [33%]
2. Fills a void, but not the best [32%]
3. Not a place I'd go or take anyone for any reason [13%]
4. Excellent development in every way [7%]
5. Frankly my dear I don't give a damn [6%]
6. Give me back that abandoned steel mill! [5%]
Any last comments? Feel free to respond to the results and make sure to vote on the the best FroYo in Atlanta!